We are very excited to launch our new ILFORD Photo Analogue Community Grant.
Each year we receive hundreds of requests for support from members of the film and darkroom printing community looking to create projects using our products.
The scope and scale of these projects vary. From documenting expeditions on large format film to alternative uses of our film and paper. And ,even setting up community darkrooms or running workshops for children. You have some amazing ideas and insatiable passion.
Many of these are worthy projects and while it is simply not possible to support them all, we want to do our part to help bring some of them to life.
Each quarter (every 3 months) we will be awarding up to £500 of our products to a deserving project.
Best of all is that you, the film community, will get your say in which ones you would like see happen.
Sounds good? Well, here is how it works…
- A maximum grant of £500 of ILFORD or Kentmere product will be awarded every quarter (three months).
- There will be an 8-week window each quarter to submit your proposals. Once the window is closed, we will shortlist up to 3 projects for the public vote.
- These shortlisted projects will be announced on our website and opened up to the community to vote. The project with the most votes will be awarded the grant for that quarter.
- Key dates are listed below and, as always keep a look out on our social media channels for reminders.
- Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions before applying.
1st award - Open for submissions until 31st August '22- Voting closes 30th September '22 - Winner announced 3rd October '22. - VOTING OPEN
2nd award - Open for submission 01st October- 30th November '22 - Voting closes 31st December '22 - Winner announced 5th Jan '22.
3rd award - Open for submission 01st January - 28th February '23 - Voting closed 31st March '23 - Winner announced 4th April '23.
To apply for the grant please complete the following form: