Our Ultra Large Format (ULF) campaign is back for the 17th year in a row.
For the 17th consecutive year, we're giving photographers the opportunity to order selected custom sizes of ILFORD sheet film and other specialist products without the constraints of the usual minimum order quantity.
We know many of you look forward to this and, despite the delays caused by COVID-19, we remain committed to running this campaign. ULF photographers have until Friday 19th August 2022 to place their orders with participating resellers.
We will start to ship orders to our distributor network during October and end users should check with the local ULF reseller for expected arrival dates.If your usual reseller is not able to take your order, please get in touch and we’ll see if we can redirect you to the nearest one that can.
AVAILABLE ITEMS AND PARTICIPATING RESELLERS
For a full list of the items available in this campaign, and participating resellers, please see below.
SOME ULF FAQ'S
- What does ULF stand for? ULF stands for ULTRA LARGE FORMAT – We have been running this program for 17 years now!
- What is it? Our annual ULF campaign gives photographers the opportunity to order non-standard sizes of ILFORD sheet film and other specialist products without the constraints of the usual minimum order quantity.
- Why do we do it? We know that there are many vintage, collectible and home made cameras out there and that it can often be difficult or impossible to get film for these non-standard formats. This program allows us to support these film photographers to allow the continued use of these cameras.
- Which films are included? ILFORD FP4 PLUS, HP5 PLUS, and DELTA 100 PROFESSIONAL. Not all films are available in all formats. These options available reflect what has been asked for over the past 17 years. We are happy to consider any other size suggestions but do not guarantee to make them available. Please make your requests via your usual reseller or distributor and they will forward them to our COM team.
- How does it work? We let our distributors know when the order window for these products will be and which items will be included. They in turn, can inform their network of resellers.. We also share this information on our social channels and website. Orders are collated by our resellers and distributors and returned to our COM team. We then manufacture and ship in one window.