The ILFORD PHOTO SFX 200 Competition
Thank you for your interest in the ILFORD PHOTO SFX 200 competition.
The competition is open to all amateur photographers worldwide.
Entries must be shot on ILFORD SFX 200 film and printed on ILFORD black and white photographic paper.
Please note that the ILFORD SFX 200 film must be used with a suitable filter to obtain the unusual creative tones. For further information on the use of suitable filters please refer to the ILFORD SFX 200 Factsheet.
Closing date for entries is 31st August 2007.
Winners will be announced by 28th September 2007.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1st Prize – Winning print professionally framed plus £200 of ILFORD PHOTO products
2nd Prize - £100 of ILFORD PHOTO products
3rd Prize - £50 of ILFORD PHOTO products
ILFORD PHOTO SFX 200 COMPETITION 2007 - RULES1. All entries must be shot with ILFORD SFX 200 film.
2. All entries must be printed on ILFORD black and white photographic paper, un-mounted and no larger than 8 x 10 inches.
3. All entries must have an official Entry Form attached to the back of each print. (Photocopies of the Entry Form will be permitted).
4. Do not include negatives with your entry.
5. Include Self Addressed, Stamped envelope if prints are to be returned.
6. Entries must be sent to ILFORD PHOTO SFX 200 Competition 2007, HARMAN technology Limited, Ilford Way, Mobberley, Cheshire, WA16 7JL, England.
7. Entries must be received by 31st August 2007.
8. Entrants agree that ILFORD PHOTO reserves the right to reproduce winning prints on ILFORD PHOTO boxes and envelopes of photographic paper, and for promotional purposes in both printed and electronic forms. Photographers retain all other rights.
9. Photographers are responsible for obtaining any model release agreements, where applicable.
10. Winning entries will be selected by a panel of judges including representatives of ILFORD PHOTO.
11. Judges decisions are final.
12. No correspondence will be entered into concerning entry to the competition.
13. Winners will be announced on 28th September 2007.
14. We will make every effort to protect submissions and handle all entries with utmost care. ILFORD PHOTO is not responsible for damage, loss, or replacement. Entrants who desire to insure their work must make their own arrangements. Please pack your submissions carefully.
15. The competition is open to amateur photographers only.
For information on the full range of ILFORD Black and White photographic products visit www.ilfordphoto.com